Fibromyalgia is a disease that manifests itself with widespread pain. Even if invisible, the pain is there, fibromyalgia is real. These pain are more felt in the back and nape. Pain can also occur in the waist, arms, legs, hip joints and all muscles.
Fatigue is typical in fibromyalgia. It also includes symptoms like sleep disturbances, tender and sensitive points in the body, morning stiffness in joints, sensation of numbness and swelling in hands and arms. The whole body can hurt as if it has been beaten up even in a small pressure. Constipation or diarrhea, gas and bloating are generally occurs. The majority of patients can also suffer from hormonal disorders such as painful and irregular periods, thyroid diseases and impaired glucose tolerance.
Fibromyalgia is especially common in the 30-60 age group and affects 2% of the population in society. Fibromyalgia is very common in adult women but there are men, children and elderly patients.
Stress, anxiety, sadness, traffic accidents and irregular and inadequate sleep and some viruses are considered to be the reasons of fibromyalgia. The above-mentioned causes are not the direct causes of soft tissue rheumatism. These factors can reveal the illness and increase the symptoms of fibromyalgia. Gokmen Approach has defined the causes and solutions for fibromyalgia.
Causes of fibromyalgia determined by Gokmen Approach:
- Hypersensitive nature of the person. This situation manifests itself as the organization of both the personality and the nervous system.
- Connective tissue interference field (tonsil region). Throat infections which occurred in childhood or patient still has.
- Postural Syndrome is present in all patients.
- Matrix accumulation caused by intestinal flora disorder.
- Interference fields caused by gynaecological interventions (caesarean, abortion, the contraceptive coil) in women.
Gokmen Approach provides solution for fibromyalgia with integrative medicine methods.